Strange Happenings throughout the course of 2012!

My mom was watching a video on her iPhone and I decided to watch it with her. In the video, it showed short parts of different news episodes about ‘strange’ happenings in the course of 2012. In some parts of this 20 minute video, we saw that the people from NASA have been ‘keeping an eye’ on the sun throughout this year. The news broadcasters slowed down the videos so we could see the peices of the sun that were breaking off of it. The chuncks of sun that were–are orbiting through space were massive! One of the pictures that I saw was of the sun and the massive triangle shaped chunck was missing. There were also videos of earthquakes that were shaking the lives of people as close as Toronto. Dolphins were being washed up and out the water in Brazil. In other places, people were claiming to almost constantly feeling the ground shaking beneth them. One women said that it felt like her apartmant has going to fly of its hinges, that’s how violent the shaking could be. My mom says that yesreday night while I was fast asleep, she was outside with our dog, Chase, when, suddenly, the sky lit up a very bright light flash red through the sky. She isn’t sure what it was, but she says it ‘looked like a giant ball of fire.’ Tonight at approximately 11 p.m, there is su8pposed to be a meteor shower across the sky. I find it weird that all of this is happening in 2012, the year the world is supposed to end on the 21rst of this month. 8 days.
Comment your opinion in the comments. What do you think of all this? What do you think of the ‘strange happenings?’
This topic is open for disscusion and I hope to get comments!! 😉

One thought on “Strange Happenings throughout the course of 2012!

1. I really liked how you described all these weird events and I find it very interesting what your mom saw that night. It would be very interesting that if you found out what that was. I guess all these strange events were just a part of the year of 2012. I am leaving this comment in 2013 and the world hasn’t ended yet. Overall a very thought out post.
    From-
    Luigi